Friday, May 1, 2009

Party Party!

Last night Travis and I saw the midnight showing of Wolverine. (Great, but too violent for me at times. Good thing I am well-practiced at burying my head in Travis' shoulder at movies.) Needless to say, I was a bit tuckered out today. But I was able to rest for a few hours after work while Travis was golfing with Joe, then we all met up with Trey for late dinner. I really love hanging out with those boys. I have always been a pretty girly girl, with interests like ballet, crafts, and baking brownies, and I never had many guy friends growing up. This new season of spending time with "the guys" is an unexpected gift in my life. And now, pictures! I have tried to explain to the boys that my blog will be boring without pictures, and they were actually moderately co-operative tonight. Case in point:
Joe and Trey
Trey was throwing a wadded-up napkin at Travis. It eventually hit me in the face.
Now Joe is reclining.
Attack! Trey asked us to be lemurs. We are really good at it, probably because we own both Madagascar movies. Ooh! A new Penguins of Madagascar movie came with the set, and we haven't watched it yet . . .
Here we are trying to be ducks. Obviously, we don't own any movies about ducks. Also featured in this picture is my Borealis jacket! That is our logo on the front, and the name of the company is on the back. We are not joking around.

No comments: