Saturday, May 23, 2009

We go to a lot of movies

So the movie I really want to see right now is The Brothers Bloom. I was convinced by this article, which makes it out to be the best movie I'll ever see. It's probably not that, but I bet it's fun. Did you see Rachel Weisz breakdancing and playing ping pong in the trailer?


However, last night we went for something with a little more mass-market appeal: Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian. The trailer is kind of cheesy, but it ended up being mostly fun and awesome. My least favorite part, unfortunately, was Amy Adams' annoying Amelia Earhart voice (I normally love Amy Adams!). My favorite part was probably the one scene with Jonah Hill. It's way funnier in its entirety. I promise.

1 comment:

Ms. Sibbett said...

Jealous! I really want to see Night at the Museum 2. I also want to see the Da Vinci Code 2. The fact that I didn't really like the first one in either case has no bearing on my powerful desire to see the sequels, somehow.

You didn't like her Earheart voice? That makes me nervous. I really want to like the Earheart voice.

Did you see Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day?