Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fun with camera

The camera that Crystal gave us for our wedding (almost 6 months ago!) continues to come in handy almost daily. I pretty much carry it around in my purse all the time, which I feel like you should do when you have a blog and live far away from your parents. Today was another great reminder to always be prepared with the camera, because the Obama Art Car was parked outside Capezio as I was leaving to go on break! Here are my shots:
I wonder if the owner was getting her eyebrows threaded at Hair it Is (that's right, mom/dad/Lisa! I keep waiting to see Sandy's blonde hair inside) next door . . .
Close-up of the hood
And I found this picture of the back online. People are so creative!

And speaking of creative, Danielle ordered hideous (it's true) blue sweatpants for Borealis and plans to make them into cool black shorts with words on them as a costume for our new piece. Tonight we cut off the legs, and then (naturally) made them into princess sleeves, etc.

Danielle, sporting a floppy turban. Wakelyn said that Danielle reminded her of the Cat in the Hat, and now that I see her striped legwarmer in the picture I have to agree! It's like an abstract homage.
I made a neck warmer, for skiing or for looking trendy in the city. I had to cut off the ankle to get it around my head, though. The pants were that tapered. Behind me is the pink and blue studio where we rehearse.

No comments: