Saturday, May 2, 2009

A place to call home

Are you moving to Seattle soon? Really? Good. Read on:
Last fall I rented a room in a home in Seattle. I lived with a wonderful Christian woman named Diane, her teenage son, and a few other renters. It was an awesome situation- great location (97th St. and 2nd Ave in Greenwood), utilities included in the already affordable rent, comfy and quiet, and I never felt uncomfortable in my home (no worrying about crazy roommates). They recycle everything, and the house is really close to a great park and a main bus line, within walking distance of Taproot Theatre, where I worked, and a 5 minute drive from downtown. I was sad to leave, but getting married was a pretty good incentive.
Today Diane told me that she has some available rooms in the house, and is looking for new renters. If you think you'll be looking for a place in Seattle in the next few months, let me know and I'll give you her info!


View Larger Map

No comments: