Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

I have the best dad in the world. He is funny, and knows everything about slugs, and has great taste in music, and is the person that 1000 people go to when they need a hand, a favor, advice, or just someone to talk to. Most of all he is passionate and loves so deeply you can see it shining through him. I like to think I take after my dad in a few of those ways (I certainly know more than I should about slugs). And tomorrow (Saturday, so probably today when you are reading this) is his birthday! I love you dad!

2 comments:

Ms. Sibbett said...

Esther is taking Dad shrimping. I made sure she understands the gravity of her responsibility: she basically has to be really interested in his stories and jokes and in marine biology all day long.

Which, CHECK.

Then we are all going to Azteca for dinner. I wish you guys could come! If, at the last minute, you decide to show up, we're going to the one in Silverdale, not Poulsbo.

Jeannie said...

That Azteca is right across the parking lot from Joann! How convenient, since I really need to walk around there aimlessly for a few hours and buy lots of unnecessary crafting supplies. We'll be there.
Well, okay, not REALLY. But you know what I mean.