Friday, May 15, 2009

Dream come true

Tonight my cheeks are sore from several hours of non-stop smiling. That is because tonight I got to get all dressed up, crash the volunteer banquet at church, and SEE TRAVIS SING AND DANCE! Other than standing next to me in church and joking around with Trey on the guitar, I have never really heard Travis sing. I knew he could sing, since he was in show choir in high school (surprised? I was too!), and men's chorus in college, but tonight I got to hear it for myself! I still can't stop smiling. Many audience members told me I was lucky to have such a great husband. I agree :)
Travis will probably make me take this down when he sees it, since he doesn't think he did that well, but here is a video of one of his solos (words changed to honor youth committee volunteers). Also featured is the beautiful new building at church. Watch it quick, mom!

4 comments:

Ms. Sibbett said...

I. Cannot. Believe it.

Inconceivable! But so cute! What a good brother in law I have!

Becky said...

That was so amazing. I am almost ready to cry. ALWAYS send me those videos. Travis what size shoes do you wear. Because I need to get you some tap shoes.

hlw said...

I'm thankful it wasn't the group routine. Let's keep that OFF the Internet!

Crystal said...

Mom says "next stop American Idol!" We all love it! =)