Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunny Days

Today is another warm, sunny day. It's been pretty much warm (70s and 80s) and sunny since February, except for about once every two weeks we have a big thunder storm and it rains really hard and hail the size of golf balls break people's windshields (my boss's car was seriously damaged by hail at Capezio a few weeks ago, just an hour after I had left to go teach dance). I do love the sun, but it's starting to contribute to my growing anxiety about this summer. I don't do well in the heat, and my car (which runs perfectly and for which I am soooo grateful) has no AC. Three or four days out of the week I drive mid-day from one job to another, and lately those drives have been getting a little toasty. But at least it's pretty out! The view from our apartment at 8:30am this morning. Note: all those left-over wedding decorations are being put to good use! They cast little dancing light circles around the apartment every morning, and if you're up when the sun's first coming up they actually cast light all around the parking lot. It's really pretty. I just hope and pray that it doesn't annoy people, but no complaints yet!

No comments: