Saturday, April 18, 2009

Over and out!

We (Borealis), just finished our weekend of dancing with the Austin City Ballet. I am happy to report that I did not fall on my face. I met a photographer there who took some great action shots of our piece, "finding new ground," though of course I can't remember his web address now. But here are some pre-show shots:
Borealis: Joell, Laura, Bethany, Danielle, me, Caitlyn, Wakelyn
With Danielle, our choreographer (also the asst. manager at Capezio). We picked out the dresses at Old Navy, Danielle bought ribbon, and then I sewed it on the dresses. You can't see it in most of the pictures, though, since a lot of them are on the back or sides.
With my Capezio boss, Wakelyn. Bethany who dances with us used to work at Capezio, too! (I have her old job, in fact)

No comments: