Monday, July 27, 2009

Overdue pictures

Travis is a really good sport as I take endless pictures of our first year together (we've been married 8 months now!). I try to only take pictures at really important times. For instance, here we are sitting in a fast food restaurant. But this is no ordinary fast food restaurant. It's a Sonic with an indoor dining room! Hence, pictures.
Bethany Dillon and Shane Barnard at their concert! I wanted to stay afterward and see if we could get a picture with them, but it was getting really late. Next time for sure.
Trey with his puppy (who I guess can barely be called a puppy anymore), Griz. I can't believe that just a few months ago he looked like a little teddy bear! Trey played several rounds of Rummikub with Griz on his lap like this, since Griz liked to rearrange the tiles with his nose.
At work one day, Danielle received a package from her mom. Inside were all her old dance costumes, including this little ensemble, complete with headdress. Dan, who owns the UPS store a few shops down, often stops by to bring us tools or cupcakes or call us all "kiddo." On this particular occasion, he stepped in at exactly the right time to help model some of the best costumes.
And now, some outtakes from my previous post:

5 comments:

mom said...

Danielle's mom inspires me! Just say the word and you could be
Senorita-Cinderella-Biker Chick by the weekend.

Jeannie said...

I was afraid you would get that idea . . . Though I do like that senorita skirt.

Ms. Sibbett said...

I think I've seen some of the Nurse-Rat costume pieces in those tupperware tubs under your bed. (Oh, FYI, whenever Esther comes over we like to get out your tupperware tubs and go through all your stuff).

Ms. Sibbett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeannie said...

Well I would hope so! There is some pretty interesting stuff in there. Did you see the pillow I sewed to look like a cell for a class project in 5th grade?