Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hee hee hee

Travis and I have an agreement. For every 100 blog posts I write, he writes 1. Guess what milestone we just passed? Now we'll see if he makes good. I am so stoked, almost as stoked as this ostrich is for the bucket of feed I am holding:Also, it is time for a doctor's appointment. My headaches are getting a little out of control lately, and are starting to interfere with things like dancing and sleeping. I've been meaning to make the appointment for weeks, but I never remember until the evening. I am selectively flaky: I remember to blog 100 times, but not to get my head checked out!

2 comments:

hlw said...

Love all the trip pics...so glad that you had a good time with family!

hlw said...

Love all the trip pics...so glad that you had a good time with family!