Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mountains (that are not made of laundry)

I try not to blog too much about the weather. It's boring for everyone involved, plus how many different ways are there to say "it's hot?"
But it was so nice and cool in Washington this past weekend! I was actually a little cold most of the time. I forgot how to pack for summer in Washington- I may not have brought long pants or a sweatshirt.
And we saw snow! Travis and I drove through Mt. Ranier National Park on our way to Phil and Katie's wedding in Yakima.
It was gorgeous, and I was glad we gave ourselves lots of time so we could stop and take pictures.
Do you see Travis? Here is a close-up:
We should always get dressed for a wedding before we take pictures!
My husband :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember visiting you in Spokane in the winter when the way-below- freezing temperatures took my breath away and it was hard to walk because of the slippery ice. You do seem drawn to extreme living conditions.

Jeannie said...

Good point! Next I want to live in the rainiest place on Earth. I had to look it up: it's the Amazon. Awesome.