Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Confession

In most ways, I think I am a pretty good wife. I really love my husband, and pray for him, and communicate with him, and rub his head when it's sore.
But I am terrible at housework. Terrible. The kitchen is always clean, but I am about a month behind on folding laundry, filing mail, and cleaning the closet. Not to mention taking things to goodwill, and especially taking the recycling somewhere where it can be recycled (instead of the laundry room, where it currently takes up the entire space between the washer and dryer. Ironically, the recycling is housed in my reusable shopping bags, so now I keep having to get plastic shopping bags at the grocery store).
And Travis is so patient with me, but he already takes care of so many things, and I know he really needs me to at least keep these few things under control. This is how he feels about the pile of laundry on our couch (now moved to chair in bedroom): And maybe a little bit like this:At least I make good cookies :)

No comments: