Friday, June 26, 2009

Visitors from the North

Before we leave for Seattle, and since Travis never sleeps the night before a trip, pictures of mom and Lisa's visit:The surprise! At my favorite restaurant, Red Robin :)
My two favorite people
Sisters, sisters . . .
Lisa demonstrating her cool face
Travis and me after Austin Dance Company's recital. Travis was surprised that my back was so sticky- I guess he's never mixed hairspray and sweat before!
With mom and Lisa after recital. I couldn't believe they came all the way to see it (and me)!
With my life-saving teaching assistant Lauren in the teacher dressing room backstage. I wish I could keep her from going off to college!
My mom with the cacti outside of the theatre. It was very windy, but it was also important that she get a good cactus picture while in Texas.
Mom doesn't think we look alike, but I really think she looks like me in this picture. Or rather, I always look the way mom does in this picture.

1 comment:

hlw said...

Can't wait to read about your adventures up north!!!