Friday, June 26, 2009

Brief Pause

I'll be taking a brief blogging pause, until next Wednesday (July 1st) when we return from Washington (!), but maybe we'll see you in person there!
Our plans right now (subject to change, depending on how tired Travis is. He's getting back from camp tonight, then we're leaving in the middle of the night. He's been on a bus with 40 sick teenagers for the last 18 hours) are:
  • Arrive in Seattle saturday morning
  • Spend saturday in Indianola
  • Go to Marine View for church sunday morning (so you better all be there! I have read all the Twilight books now, plus the draft of Midnight Sun online, and I blame you Marine View-ers!)
  • Drive to Yakima for Phil and Katie's wedding sunday afternoon!
  • Hang out in Yakima , Seattle, or Indianola monday (plans are a little flexible here, so call 206-427-7573 if you're free)
  • Back to Indianola tuesday. I plan to eat many smiley-faced cookies to make up for the faker smiley-faced cookie we found in Fredricksburg, the one that got me all excited for Sluys, but then was a big letdown.
  • Fly back to Texas early wednesday morning
Ole!

1 comment:

Maery Elizabeth said...

Are you kidding me? The one sunday that I won't be at MVPC is the one that you two come visit??!?!?!?!?! Not fair! Although I am so excited that you read Twilight! =D I haven't read Midnight Sun at all, so don't say anything.