Sunday, August 29, 2010

Along for the ride

Travis takes fun very seriously.
I love being Travis' wife.  He is the best event planner, and is always coming up with new ideas for things to do.  I tend to fall asleep when I have down time, but Travis is all about leaving the house, going to new places, and not taking naps just because you can.
Also, I now have weekends off.  Evenings and weekends, actually, whenever I'm not traveling.  I haven't been home much on evenings and weekends since we got married.  This weekend, Travis and I went peach-picking in Greenbluff, took Sassy on a walk/run/hike on the hill behind Holmberg park, went to church (we are looking for a church home here- I really like First Pres), explored Manito park, and went grocery shopping together.  I didn't even take a nap today, because I wasn't bored or tired.  I feel like maybe a little bit of Travis' energy is finally rubbing off on me.  Actually, I feel like I've always been energetic, but I've been using it up working 60 hour weeks.  This new change of pace is delightful. 
However, still can't keep up with Sasquatch:
Yeah she's at the top of that hill.

No comments: