Sunday, October 10, 2010

Findings

Oh my.  Did you know you can look and see what people searched for when they first found your blog?  I didn't, but now I do.  Here are the results:

six flags
                                                                         









men's dance belt










nabisco crackers










donny sibbett indianola










huskissons.blogspot.com










wheat thins box










funny happy birthday coworker










guadalupe peak trip report










jeannie huskisson austin dance










lord of the rings wiki
Wow.  One of those made me cry, and several made me laugh.  And men's dance belts?!  It's pretty disturbing to me that someone could be searching for dance belts and find my blog.  Maybe I need to remove that post.













No comments: